The Anderson Collection at Stanford University is open with new days and hours. Free all-day reservations are required for every visitor (including members).
New days and hours.
Please note that free all-day reservations are required for entry. Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday: 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Friday: 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Getting Here & Visitor Parking Changes
- We remind you that free all-day reservations are required for every visitor, including members.
- Visitors must pay for parking through a contactless process using the ParkMobile app, website, or phone. Prior to your visit, please visit the Stanford Transportation website for details. Additional information about visitor parking rates and campus parking maps is available here.
The Basics of our “New Normal”
We want to make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
- Free all-day reservations are required for entry, and are available up to two months in advance.
- The use of masks is strongly encouraged for all visitors 2 years and older.
- Maintain social distance. Stay six feet apart from others.
- Visit our reopen page for further information on our current policies and museum visit FAQs.
- Parking changes are in effect. Please visit the Stanford Transportation website for details on the new contactless web/app system to pay for parking.
- In-person public tours are back! For guided and class visits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual guided visits are available. Click here for more information.
- Free all-day reservations are available.
- Stay tuned for news about the reopening of the cafe.