Temporary Summer Closure
May 3, 2021 - Fall 2021
Please note: The Anderson Collection is closed for building maintenance and will reopen in the Fall. You can continue to enjoy great art online at Museums From Home and by visiting our friends and next-door neighbors at the Cantor. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Museum Reopening Hours
Monday-Sunday: The museum is closed for building maintenance.
Getting Here & New Parking System
- The Anderson Collection is closed for building maintenance, but you can visit our next-door neighbors at the Cantor.
- We remind you that free timed tickets are required for every visitor, including members.
- Please enter the museum at the start time marked on your ticket to allow your party (and others) enough time to visit all galleries.
- The parking process has changed. Visitors must pay for parking via Stanford Transportation's ParkMobile App.
The Basics of our "New Normal"
We want to make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
- Free timed tickets are required for entry, and will be available in the fall.
- Masks are required for all visitors 2 years and older.
- Maintain social distance. Stay six feet apart from others.
- Visit our reopen page for further information on our current policies and museum visit FAQs.
- Parking changes are in effect. Please visit the Stanford Transportation website for details on the new contactless web/app system to pay for parking.
- In-person public tours, guided and class visits, and programs will resume at a later time.
- Free timed ticket reservations will be available in the fall.
- The Cool Café will open at a later time with outdoor seating.