The Anderson Collection at Stanford University is now open with new days and hours. Free all-day reservations are required for every visitor (including members).
Stanford has moved to a new contactless web/app system to pay for parking. Prior to your visit, we recommend you visit the Stanford Transportation website to familiarize with the new process.
New days and hours.
Please note that free all-day reservations will be required for entry.
Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Friday: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Getting Here & New Parking System
- We remind you that free all-day reservations are required for every visitor, including members.
- The parking process has changed. Visitors must pay for parking via Stanford Transportation's ParkMobile App.
The Basics of our "New Normal"
We want to make your visit as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
- Free all-day reservations are required for entry, and are available up to two months in advance.
- Masks are required for all visitors 2 years and older.
- Maintain social distance. Stay six feet apart from others.
- Visit our reopen page for further information on our current policies and museum visit FAQs.
- Parking changes are in effect. Please visit the Stanford Transportation website for details on the new contactless web/app system to pay for parking.
- In-person public tours, guided and class visits, and programs will resume at a later time.
- Virtual guided visits are available. Click here for more information.
- Free all-day reservations are available.
- Stay tuned for news about the reopening of the cafe.